Registration for the Fall 2013 Wrentham Youth Soccer season is open!
You can use the below link or simply visit our website to register your child:.There are two main buttons for selections next to each child’s name:
- Volunteer: For volunteering as a coach, assistant coach or one of the many other roles that keep this organization running.
- Register: Register your child for the upcoming season.
Follow these steps after clicking the link below:
1. Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly and multiple
2. Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
3. Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, and medical information.
4. Checkout: You may pay by credit card or request a scholarship. No child will be denied the opportunity to play soccer for financial reasons.
Click here to proceed with online registration
A couple of KEY DATES that you will want to keep in mind
Travel Registration Deadline: June 5th
Tryout Day: June 9th
Travel Uniforms Deadline July 10th
InTown Registration Deadline: August 1st
Restrictions at Wrentham / Rice Complex Soccer Fields ( Anytime , including practice)
- No drop off beside fence at Rice Complex , must park first.
- Go slow, the parking is a busy place. Keep your eyes open at all times while driving.
- No Parking anytime at fence between parking lot and field.
- No Parking on Emerald Street.
- No Pets allowed at any time on or around the soccer fields .
- No Player should retrieve a soccer ball from Emerald Street/Parking lot, parents or coaches only
- Please follow BAYS Zero Tolerance .
- Show repect for players, coaches, referees and other parents
- Please remove your trash and drop in trash cans provided.
Thank You !
WYS have been notified that our manufacture has stopped making our current WYS uniform. In addition, our current uniform vendor has gone out of business. WYS has undertaken a thorough review of local uniform and clothing vendors (uniforms for in-town /travel and apparel). In this selection process we had the following objectives:
· appoint one provider for all uniforms, apparel and equipment.
· keep the total uniform cost less than $50 dollars.
· improve overall quality.
· replace with a new uniform design that will have a design life of at least 4 years before the manufacture changes design.
Based on this review we have decided on the new NIKE striker uniform, same forest green color, to replace the old uniform. . The new uniform will be provided through We Got Soccer. The new uniform will replace ALL current uniforms starting in the Fall 2013 for every player except the Fall U12 team.
You do not need to do anything now but will need to order online before July 10th. WYS will email you and let you know when the new website is live. You will get a chance to review size etc. at WYS Tryout day in mid-June.