Fall Soccer 2014; Registration is open for in town only
Below is a summary of what you need to know about WYS fall soccer with links to additional information.
How to Register Online
You can register your child by clicking the “Registration Login” link on the left side of the home page.
In-Town Soccer Info and Registration Deadline
if your child will be in grades K-2 this fall, WYS offers an in-town league with K division (kindergarten) and a U8 division (mix of 1st and 2nd graders). More info is available at http://www.wys.org/content/town-league
In-Town soccer does NOT use any player evaluations. Parents/families simply need to register the children (in grades K-2 this fall) online.
- Tuesday, July 15--deadline for registering for in-town soccer. Registrations after that date will be put on a wait list and not guaranteed a spot on a team.below
For intown players, jerseys are included in the registeration fe and NO ordering needed and the jerseys will be distributed by coaches before start of season.
WYS Travel Uniforms—Info for New and Returning Travel Players ONLY
A travel soccer player must have a full uniform to play. A full uniform consists of a jersey, shorts, and socks.
Sunday, July 20—deadline for ordering travel uniform (if player does not already have one) to ensure delivery before the start of the fall season. Please allow 3-4 weeks for orders to ship. All players must have a uniform (with assigned number) to play. More details about WYS travel uniforms are outlined
- You will need a jersey # to place an order for a uniform. If you are ordering for the first time, you will need to contact the WYS Uniform Coordinator (see http://wys.org/content/wrentham-youth-soccer-board-directors for contact information) for the jersey # assignment for the player. Please provide age and gender for jersey # assignment.
- Please note that the player’s uniform number will not change as the player gets older and continues to play for WYS. If you need to order a replacement uniform or uniform items for travel soccer you must use the same # for the player.
- If you need to order a replacement uniform or uniform items for travel soccer you must use the same # for the player.
- A variety of other optional items with the WYS logo are also available for purchase, such as sweatshirts, jackets, pants, hats, and backpacks. Sizing information is available on the website.
WeGotSoccer is the provider for all WYS apparel. Orders must be placed directly with WeGotSoccer online at http://www.wegotsoccer.com/wrentham. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment. With online orders you can save 10% by using the promo code WRENTHAMREWARD and pay no shipping charges if you pick up your order at the Foxboro store.
Volunteering with WYS
WYS is a fully volunteer-driven organization. We cannot operate without parent volunteers. Our meetings are open and we welcome those who wish to observe and assist to join us.
When you register your child for soccer, there are two buttons available for selection next to each child’s name:
- Register: Register your child for the upcoming season
- Volunteer: For volunteering as a coach, assistant coach or one of the many other roles that keep WYS running
Please consider signing up as a coach, assistant coach, board volunteer or other role. If we each do our part the upcoming season will be a great experience for all of our players and families.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out to any of the WYS board members—our names and email addresses are available on the WYS website.
REGISTRATION PROCESS EXPLAINED
There are two main buttons for selections next to each child’s name:
· Volunteer: For volunteering as a coach, assistant coach or one of the many other roles that keep this organization running.
· Register: Register your child for the upcoming season.
Follow these steps after clicking the link below:
1. Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly and multiple
2. Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
3. Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, and medical information.
4. Checkout: You may pay by credit card or request a scholarship. No child will be denied the opportunity to play soccer for financial reasons.
Requests for refunds must be made by e-mail to the WYS Registrar. Depending on when the refund request is received WYS may already have paid some expenses related to your child’s participation, including the fee paid to AdminSports, Mass Youth Soccer Association (for insurance), BAYS (for travel coordination and referee payments) and Wrentham Recreation. If any of those fees have been paid we will deduct that amount from your refund.
REC FEE EXPLAINED
The Wrentham Recreation Department charges an additional fee of $70 per child per season per for field maintenance to every sport in town using their fields. This money is added to your registration fee and is then passed on to Wrentham Recreation. (See Recreation User Fees)