Registration for the Spring 2014 Wrentham Youth Soccer is open until Jan 6th 2014.
TRAVEL SPRING PROGRAM FEES
· $50 per child plus Recreation Fee
· Family max per season $100 ( excluding Recreation Fees/Uniforms )
· All Travel players should register no later than Jan 6th 2014 so that WYS can get the teams formed by the Boston Area Youth Soccer (BAYS) deadline in early Jan. Registrations after that date will be put on a wait list and not guaranteed a spot on a team
DEADLINE: Jan 6th 2014
There are two main buttons for selections next to each child’s name:
· Volunteer: For volunteering as a coach, assistant coach or one of the many other roles that keep this organization running.
· Register: Register your child for the upcoming season.
Follow these steps after clicking the link below:
1. Family Setup: You will only have to do this the first time you register. Please use an e-mail address you check regularly and multiple
2. Player Setup: Again, you will only have to do this once for each player.
3. Registration for the season: This section contains the information for each player for the current season: grade, health insurance information, emergency contacts, and medical information.
4. Checkout: You may pay by credit card or request a scholarship. No child will be denied the opportunity to play soccer for financial reasons.
Fall Travel soccer placements was on Sunday, June 9th at the Rice complex fields.
If your child is going to be in third grade through sixth grade in the Fall then the only option we offer is Travel soccer. Placements are key for putting your child on a team that best matches their skill set. All Travel players should register no later than June 5th so that we can get the teams formed by the Boston Area Youth Soccer (BAYS) deadline in early July. Registrations after that date will be put on a wait list and not guaranteed a spot on a team
DO WE OFFER INTOWN FOR THE SPRING ?
No, due to lack of demand we only offer in-town soccer for kindergarten through second grade in the Fall. The deadline for registering for this age level in the Fall is generally early August. Registrations after that date will be put on a wait list and not guaranteed a spot on a team.
HOW ARE PLAYERS PLACED ON TRAVEL TEAMS IN THE SPRING?
The Travel placement is determined by each player’s skill level. Players are placed on a team that best matches their skill set and the team can be placed in BAYS division 1 to division 4. The primary determination for placement is the player’s performance in assessment sessions that were held by WYS/Challenger on June 6th 2013 and secondarily the evaluation prepared by each player’s prior WYS coach and assistant coach. Changes are made to Spring travel teams, especially the Boys teams, as the number of players who sign up for Spring Travel soccer is generally a lot less than the Fall. These changes are generally made to ensure the teams have sufficient payers on each roster etc,
No matter what the divisional level, players enjoy wearing the WYS travel uniform and representing WYS in spirited competition with teams from other communities. Travel teams play a ten game schedule with 5 home and 5 away games. Games are generally played on Saturday mornings, but rescheduled games may be at other days and times.
NEW TRAVEL WYS TRAVEL UNIFORM PROCESS?
If a player had a uniform for the Fall of 2013 they can use the same uniform in the Spring season and they do not need to order anything. All travel players (U9- U11 only) must have the full uniform that was introduced in the Fall of 2013 season. Full Uniform in Mandatory (Jersey, Shorts and Sock). The full uniform is cheaper than if bought separately Similar to the Fall 2013, ONLY U12 players must still use the older WYS uniform.
If you do need to order jersey, shorts or socks please go to www.wegotsoccer.com/wrentham. . YOU MUST HAVE YOUR WYS JERSEY NUMBER TO ORDER A FULL UNIFORM OR A JERSEY . Don’t forget to use coupon code WRENTHAMREWARD. Any questions regarding uniforms and jersey numbers please contact WYS uniform coordinator Wendy Purdon at email@example.com
All other apparel is optional . All orders will all be mailed directly to your home or can be pick up at WYS store in Foxboro which will save on shipping costs. All orders are final so please make sure you have the correct number and sizes. WYS is no longer involved in the ordering process, only the allocation of jersey numbers
Requests for refunds must be made by e-mail to the WYS Registrar. Depending on when the refund request is received WYS may already have paid some expenses related to your child’s participation, including the fee paid to AdminSports, Mass Youth Soccer Association (for insurance), BAYS (for travel coordination and referee payments) and Wrentham Recreation. If any of those fees have been paid we will deduct that amount from your refund.
Parents please note
The Wrentham Recreation Department charges an additional fee of $70 per child per season for field maintenance to every sport in town using their fields. This money is added to your registration fee and is then passed on to Wrentham Recreation. (See Recreation User Fees)
Team information is due to BAYS months before the start of the season so that they can develop the travel schedule. As a result, we must impose a registration deadline. Players registered after the deadline will be put on the waitlist and may be accepted after that date on a space available basis, but a non-refundable $25 late fee will be added
· Players will not be placed on a team until payment has been receive
· By registering your child you agree to abide by the BAYS zero tolerance.